Pages

18 January 2012

Day Fourteen : E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Ruby Slipper

DAY FOURTEEN

Well, today I got ready and went clear across town for a Docent Tour (have I mentioned I'm a volunteer at the local art museum?), but the party never showed..I was a little mad, but at least my lipstick looked good! And I always love seeing the people who work there. 

Anyway, I got this at Target. I was intrigued by the "Liquid Lipstick" part of it. 


This is it on my hand (there really is no difference between the two, I just happened to swipe it twice on my hand) :


Here it is on the lip :



I love it because it is sheer, and the shimmer in it is gold. How pretty is that?? But I wanted a little more pop with it..so I took Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Stoplight Red (seen in the post here), and put E.L.F. on top of it.


Bottom to Top : Stoplight Red alone, Stoplight Red and Ruby Slipper together, Ruby Slipper alone.


Isn't this so pretty?? A little crazy for a tour at the museum, but I just love how Ruby Slipper and Stoplight Red compliment each other! :)




E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Ruby Slipper : $1.00

No comments:

Post a Comment