Pages

16 January 2012

Wet n Wild Sale Purchases + New MegaShield Lip Color in Salsa Lessons Swatch

I don't know about you, but I love a good sale. I went to Rite-Aid yesterday and took advantage of their 40% off Wet n Wild...and I also happened to have two $1 off coupons..

Anyway, this is what I got.



Wet n Wild MegaLast Nail Polish in On Tour, Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Polish in Night Prowl, Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in Wine Room (906D), and Wet n Wild MegaShield Lip Color in Salsa Lessons (969S).

It's not much, but all this only cost me $3.75! I am excited for the purple nail polish..I love the brush that comes on it, the one swipe kind :)

I tried on Salsa Lessons so you can see what it looks like (Don't mind the sticky stuff on the tube..the coupon left it behind) :





I really like this red. It's almost a reddish-orange. It goes on smooth, and a BONUS?? SPF 15! How awesome!?

I'll try the polishes when I get more remover (super bummer, I thought I had some!). Also, I think I already have Wine Room, so until I find the other one I'll wait on that.

Wet n Wild On Tour : retail $1.99; sale $1.19
Wet n Wild Night Prowl : retail $.99; sale $.59
Wet n Wild Wine Room : retail $2.99; sale $1.79
Wet n Wild Salsa Lessons : retail $2.99; sale $1.79

No comments:

Post a Comment