Pages

30 December 2011

Essence Colour & Go Irreplaceable + What Do You Think?

Well, I know it's almost New Years, but since I will more than likely just be home drinking the bottle of wine I got for Christmas, I decided to just do a nail polish I've had and have wanted to try.

This is the first time I've tried any polish from the Essence line of cosmetics and I absolutely love it! The color is gorgeous and it did dry fast like it claims on the bottle ("flat brush-quick dry: trendy nailstyle within seconds!"). These are the colors I used to do my nails (and the toothpicks!):


Essence Colour & Go in Irreplaceable, Essence Colour & Go in What Do You Think?, Sinful Colors in HD Nails, and Wet n Wild Wild Shine in French White Creme.


I used White Creme beneath Irreplaceable, which I used a couple coats to get it to look like this. Another person said when they used it by itself, they only did three thin coats.
I just love looking at it! I painted my nails a couple days ago, but today I decided to add a little something to it (the flowers). I used What Do You Think? as the petals and White Creme for their centers. The green leaves I mixed the HD Nails and Irreplaceable for a more hunter green color than the bright color HD Nails really is. I loved it! I think I just might buy another of each just to make that color again. What Do You Think? is a really pretty coral color, also with gold shimmer. You can't tell buy using as the petals, so I can't wait to use it on my whole nail.
Here's another picture I blurred a little so the shimmer can be seen even more:


and a close up of the accent nail:



You can see the white around the edges..I need better lighting in my room! But other than that, I am happy with it. And the best part?? The nail polishes were each under $1! Ahh, I love bargains that turn out to be awesome.

(I used toothpicks for the dots because I don't have any nail tools. I used OPI Natural Nail Base Coat to start, and Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails Strengthening Top Coat to finish!)

No comments:

Post a Comment