Pages

15 January 2012

Day Eleven : Sephora Glossy Gloss in Tangy Bite (16)

DAY ELEVEN :

This past summer, my brother and sister-in-law gave me a gift card to Sephora (because they're awesome!), and I decided to buy two Sephora glossy glosses. I get so overwhelmed in there when I have a gift card I never buy things I should, like the expensive stuff!! Oh well, I really like the lip gloss I got.

I really like this purple gloss, Tangy Bite. It is subtle enough that it's not a crazy purple on your lips, it almost looks pink until you give it another look. I knew it was perfect when my mom gave me a weird look when I was trying it on in the store :)



Here it is on the lip :




It has shimmer in it, which I think might be blue by looking in the first lip picture. The gloss even smells good, but goes away after a while so you're not so overwhelmed with it all day! 

What new Sephora Glossy Gloss colors have you tried?

Sephora Glossy Gloss in Tangy Bite (16) : $10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment