Pages

09 January 2012

Day Six : MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy (Matte)

DAY SIX :

Just to show that I don't just have cheap makeup, I thought I'd wear something from MAC. A couple years ago, during the holidays, MAC placed a huge kiosk type thing in the middle of the mall. They were also in the Macy's, but I guess they were trying it out having two locations..It was great, except for one thing : the lighting wasn't the same as it would have been in the store.

That said, I got this lipstick when I was walking by this "kiosk" and I thought it was a nude, but it turned out to be more brown..




It definately throws me back to the late '90s, early '00s, when I only wore brown lip colors. I pulled this out the other day, after years of having it in a drawer because I was so sad it wasn't the color I thought it was, but it is growing on me. I even wore it Saturday when I went out with my brother and dad to lunch. So..here it is!

On my hand:

In the shade:


In the light:



It kinda has an orange tint in it. But like I said, it is growing on me (it better be because my mom sure wouldn't wear it! :) )

MAC Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy : $14.50

No comments:

Post a Comment