Pages

30 January 2012

Day Twenty Five : L'Oreal Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss in Passion Fruit Squeeze

DAY TWENTY-FIVE :

I don't wear this nearly as much as I should! I bought it after L'Oreal changed the look of their Colour Juice gloss because there was one I LOVED before and this was the closest to it. After the change, they're a little different, but both colors are great (I sadly peeled the label off the first version so I don't even know the color of it!).


This is one big change they had made. Before it was round :


It's a nice brown/pink color.


This is one of those colors that, in my opinion, gets better the longer it is on the lips, color-wise. Here it is on the lip (but only shortly after putting it on) :



I know they changed their look a long time ago..was there a color you loved before they didn't have again? What do you think of this color?

 L'Oreal Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss in Passion Fruit Squeeze : about $6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment