Pages

04 February 2012

Day Twenty Eight : Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon

DAY TWENTY-EIGHT :

I know I'm late posting this but I've either fallen asleep before I could post it, or come home way late! This is what I wore the other day. I had pictures, I just wasn't able to post them!

I really like this color. It's like a baby doll pink. I bought it because I liked the name. I wore this to the museum, with just mascara on my eyes..a natural face.


I like the lids on most of them (there isn't a picture of it on here though). Revlon has a clear plastic wrapper so it would be hard to see the color, but most of them have a see-through top, making it easy to see how it looks.





Revlon makes really smooth lipsticks (the ones I have anyway). This goes on nice and creamy, and I only needed one swipe to get it to what it looks like in the pictures. The color pigment is so great!!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink in the Afternoon : about $5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment