Pages

05 February 2012

Day Twenty Nine : Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in Really Red

DAY TWENTY-NINE :

So, who watched the Super Bowl today?? I sure did. Of course, I went to a friend's house, so only one eye was on the game while I was hanging out with everyone.

Anyway, I'm almost to the end of this challenge, and I couldn't not have this on here. I love the color and i LOVE the way it looks. It is an honest matte. I have some "mattes" that still seem to have a shine to them. What's also great about this is that it isn't drying at all. I could rub my lips together, and it feels like a normal lipstick. It's great!


I also love the packaging..a matte black case.



Here it is on the lip :


Gorgeous (the shine is the flash..just sayin!). I have this in a light pink too that I would never wear (except I did wear it to my friends '80s birthday bash because it went with my outfit perfectly), it is TOO light for me, but I think a mauve would be pretty. I think I need to look into that..

Do you have any colors in this line from Revlon? What is your favorite matte lip color/brand?

Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in Really Red : about $5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment