Pages

16 February 2012

Random Nail, Eye Shadow, and Lip Swatches.

I've gotten some new things this week, so I thought I'd put them all together one post. I am very happy with all my purchases this week! 

I got Wet n Wild Comfort Zone at Walgreens today. I learned something FANTASTIC today (not really)..almost everything in the Wet n Wild line are $.50 more in my neighborhood. Or at least I think it's just my neighborhood. These palettes are usually $4.99, but I got it for $5.49. Luckily, I had just returned something so I was able to get a couple things with what I got back. 
The left was taken in my room before I swatched them. The left side is in my bathroom after swatched, and you can see the glitter/shimmer better. 

 
Left side of palette.

Right side of palette.
 This is such a great palette. Right away I thought the bottom right corner looked a bit like MAC Club eyeshadow. After I swatched them, I can see that Club seems more grey and Wet n Wild is more brown. They both have a sheen to them though, which is why I thought them similar.


 


Wet n Wild is so much prettier in my opinion, but I like the darkness of Club.


 
I got this during Ulta clearance for only $4; Ulta Minerals in Canyon.
 
 
I think this is a great everyday color. I like to just sweep it on alone and put mascara on, and I'm done!


I got this at Rite-Aid the other day, and used the $1 coupon to get it. Wet n Wild MegaShield with SPF 15 in It's a Girl.


It's very bright. I love the formula of these new lip colors, but this one is too bright for me. I might have some occasion to wear it, though, just not every day wearable.


I've finally gotten Revlon Whimsical! I was super excited to get this. I swapped this with someone in Canada, Joanna, and it was my first swap. It was all very exciting..Of course, I found one while waiting to get this at Walmart, but I stopped myself from buying it. Love it.


I decided to put it on top of China Glaze For Audrey.


Very bright! I like this combination, but I think this would have been nicer with a lighter blue. More like the milky blue Whimsical is made from. Next time!

 
I got these from Forever21. I picked up four polishes Tuesday, all purple. I narrowed it down to these two, and I really like them. The one on the left is Dusty Lavender and the one on the right is Lavender.


It's hard to tell, but Dusty Lavender is a bit iridescent. At least, it was when it was in the bottle. On my nails is looks like a very very light lavender, almost white.


This is a silvery shimmer purple. I loved this one on. I've said it before, my favorite color is purple, but I don't have a lot of purple polishes..I'm fixing that though!!

 

I've gotten a few other things today, but haven't been able to swatch them. Soon though!

What do you think of my purchases? Do you have any of them, or something similar?

No comments:

Post a Comment