Pages

01 May 2012

hopelessly in love.

Hello! I changed my nails again because I was looking through my "idea folder" and got inspired. These nails are loosely based on some I saw from Grape Fizz Nails. I used different brands, but similar colors. Here are mine :





 

Mine are different, similar being the colors and the idea of the dots! Anyway this is what I used : OPI Hopelessly in Love (base), Essie Chinchilly (grey), Sinful Colors Luminary (coral), Finger Paints Easel-y Entertained (blue glitter). 

I've had Hopelessly in Love for a long time, it was one of the first OPIs I ever got, and it is one of my favorite nudes! It's very peachy, which I wasn't expecting by looking at the bottle (I don't know if it is supposed to be like this, or if it's because it's old..hm..). What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love the color choices,and dotting.Did you use dotting tools for this mani? It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i'm glad you like it..i actually used the flat end of a wooden skewer stick (like for kabobs)

      Delete