Pages

08 June 2012

holo orange.

Hello! Today I got to hang out with a good friend of mine I've known for 13 years (since I moved to Bakersfield in 1999), and it was just a really good time for me. We don't hang out a lot because she's a married lady and is busy a lot, but when we're able to get together it's great. 
Anyway, this was my first time really wearing holo polish. I've worn it really quick to swatch, or a topcoat chunky holo like from Kleancolor, but never this. I loved it! I also have it in yellow, but I'm not sure how I'd look in that unless used for some kind of nail art, but this was fun. It's so glittery and colorful! It also didn't take a lot of coats to get to full opacity. 






I had a lot more pictures, but I held back on posting them all :) What do you think?? Do you have any Kleancolor holo polishes?


No comments:

Post a Comment