Pages

04 June 2013

mojito madness.

It has been quite some time since I last posted (almost a whole year). I really have no excuse for this hiatus, but this blog has never been far from my mind. Every time I'd buy something new I'd think "I love this and need to share it with the world!!"

That being said, I'll probably start out slow with this blog. I have a big "haul" I'm going to post in the next couple days of products I have bought within the last 3 months, and it is a lot of stuff. A lot of the products I have used I will be doing some sort of reviews..that's a new thing I want to do on here, review products! I've been buying a lot of things that aren't just nail polish, so I thought I'd write reviews on them (shampoo, face wash, etc.), so look out for that.

Onto the polish, I bought Essie Mojito Madness when it first came out, and I think it is the perfect green. I'm usually not the biggest fan of green polish (it'd have to have something unique about it for me to buy it), but when I heard it described as a Starbucks green, I felt I had to buy it.


I like this color so much that I've worn it more than once! That might sound weird, but I'm sure most who have hundreds (yes, hundreds) of polish understand what I mean..having so many polishes in your stash it's rare you wear a polish more than once unless you really like it.

I realize this is an older color, but I posted it because I think this is a perfect summer color. And it will get worn again soon, I'm sure!
Hope everyone is staying cool and enjoying their summer..I am dealing with 90+ degree days where I live, and I hate that, so I'm staying inside as much as possible. Unless, of course, I can find a friend with a pool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment