Pages

27 September 2013

leap flog.

Hello all! I have misplaced the SIM card to my camera, but I have hope I will find it in my mess of a room. Since I can't put any new pictures on my computer right now, I have some "old" nail pictures. They are really only a few months old, though.

I saw these nails in Nail It! magazine, and later on on Pinterest. I thought, "hey, these don't look too hard"..I did one nail and wanted to stop! But I kept going, and I loved the result.

This is my left hand.
OPI My Paprika is Hotter Than Yours (orange), OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (white), Sinful Colors Leap Flog (green), Sally Hansen Black Heart (black).



Right hand:



I really liked these and got a lot of compliments. It was hard to put a top coat on because the black streaked really bad, even after 4 hours of letting them dry. To do these, I painted my nail white, let dry, then put on the striping tape where I wanted to leave my nail white. I then painted the nail each color, and pulled the tape off (after trying hard to remember what order they went in!). The studs I got at Walmart.

I hope you enjoyed these. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment