Pages

17 September 2013

snap happy.

Hello all! Today I have red nails, which is rare for me. For some reason I do not do red often. I bought this, Essie Snap Happy, on clearance at Ulta one day. Essie makes A LOT of reds, almost in every collection. I think the only reason I bought this one was because it was on clearance. There doesn't really seem to be anything special about it, nothing that made it different from all the other reds out there. It is a pretty, bright red though. 

I had bought the studs in a pack at Walmart, and I have seen this look a lot of different ways on people's blogs. I think it is so cute, and even my mom loved it. 


I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised when I finally did use Snap Happy. It went on beautifully. I don't think I have ever had one go on so nicely. It was thin, almost watery, but very opaque. It was easy to work with, and I probably could have gotten away with using only one coat. So while the color doesn't overwhelm me, the way it goes on does. It will definitely be used again!


I hope everyone has a great week! My dad goes back to work tomorrow, so I will have the house all to myself until I start school in a month. I will finally get the bath I have been wanting since I bought the bath bombs from LUSH months ago (the tub is in my parents bathroom, so I'll finally get to use it with everyone out of the house)!! I haven't had a bath in forever (a decade, probably) because the dial on my parents shower broke one day, so they took the one off the bath and never replaced it until recently. I'm really excited about it :) 
Well, I'm off to watch the Food Network! Have a great week, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment