Pages

08 January 2012

Day Five: Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Cherry Bomb

DAY FIVE :


This one is going to be short and sweet. I have a couple Mega Last lip colors from Wet n Wild, and I really like them. Not only are they a great price, but the colors are really opaque. They don't go on sheer at all. They also aren't too shiny, almost matte.




Anyway, I got Cherry Bomb and it is a really BOLD color. It is definately not an everyday color for most people. I would describe it as burgundy or deep red wine color. Very vampy! I would definately reccommend using a brush (which is saying something because I don't ever use lip brushes). Also, scrubbing your lips would be good, because this color is so dark that any imperfections would make it really dark, almost black, on your lips. That's just my opinion!!




What Mega Last Lip Colors have you tried?

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Cherry Bomb: about $2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment