Pages

06 February 2012

Day Thirty : Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Peony

DAY THIRTY :

Last day! This has been longer than was planned (sometimes technical difficulties with pictures!) but now I'm done. I think I might do the nail challenge yet, but I'm not sure yet.

Anyway, this is my last color...Perfect Peony. It is a pretty color, but I hate the formula! I have never worn this, so grabbing this without testing it wasn't exactly the greatest idea. But it's still pretty.


It's very watery formula at first. It also looks sheer, like here on my arm :


Here it is on the lip :


I really like this color!


But when it finally dries? Sticky sticky sticky :


That picture makes me laugh. That's my lips sticking together. Even after a while, I thought maybe it'd dry more so it'd be like the ColorStay Lipstick, but nope. Still sticky. And pure hell to get off..

Has anyone else had better experience with this line?? What colors have you tried?

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Peony : about $8.99

No comments:

Post a Comment