Pages

13 March 2012

Zeus.

I bought Sinful Colors Zeus when it first came out, and I finally used it! I love it. My mom put it on her thumbs and got lots of compliments (yeah, a bit weird..) and her friend asked her to buy it so she could give it to her daughter. I also bought it for my friend, Liz, since her birthday is next month...Let's just say, I took advantage of the 2/$3 sale at Walgreens last week!






It's just so pretty to look at. I also got another polish from the CAST AWAY collection, I will do next week! :)

What colors did you grab from this collection?

2 comments:

  1. This colour is so pretty, love the pinkish shine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! this color (in my opinion) was one of the best in the CAST AWAY bunch! did you get to pick it up?

      Delete