Pages

26 May 2012

it's a party of five, so dress me up and turn on the strobe light! (plus a haul)

How 'bout that name, huh?? Well I thought it was clever :) I really like these nails, and if you can't tell, they're matte. I used China Glaze Matte Magic. I thought these were fun, and I just might have to do it again, but maybe with a different color. This is China Glaze Dress Me Up from the Hunger Games Collection; Sally Hansen Strobe Light which you can't really see, but it's basically small pink glitter; and the multi-colored glitter is Wet n Wild Party of Five.






I haven't posted in a while, I've still been sick (yeah a long time, I'm real happy about it!) And I've gotten a couple nail polishes since then. I feel like I got more, but I can't remember...Here's all of it :


Spoiled by Wet n Wild The Parking Meteor Expired, Ants in my Pants, Trust Fund Baby
OPI Spiderman Collection Number One Nemesis, Just Spotted the Lizard, and My Boyfriend Scales Walls; OPI Big Apple Red
Milani Jewel FX Gems, Wet n Wild MegaLast Heatwave, Revlon Radient, Nicole by OPI Rainbow in the S-Kylie
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso, Philosophy Lit From Within Healthy Cream Blush Feel Warm All Over

I'm excited about these blushes! I've never tried anything by Milani (makeup wise) and these all look beautiful. The Philosophy is from Big Lots for $3!! They have a few things there now. I'm not sure if the store I went to had everything, but I want to try all they had :) 

what do you think about my nails? and the haul?

No comments:

Post a Comment