Pages

18 May 2012

sweet dreams.

Hey all! I haven't been feeling very well lately (sick..or allergies, I'm not sure) but I just wanted to post this. I bought Sweet Dreams a couple months ago, along with most of the colors in the GIRLS IN PEARLS line from Sinful Colors. I was a little surprised at just how bright this color was on my nails, but I loved it. There is subtle shimmer in it, which made me love it even more, and it is perfect for Spring/Summer. 




A couple days after painting my nails, I went over to Rite-Aid because they were having a sale on Wet n Wild, so I got all but one color in their ColorIcon Bedazzled nail polishes (at least I think that's what they were called..).  I used Bow in My Presence. I love how glittery this was, and there was a little color change (as seen in the dark photo at the bottom). And in case you're wondering, my ring finger is a different color than the rest of my nails, I was trying out a scented polish!







What do you think? Do you have any of these polishes or any of the others in either polish lines??

No comments:

Post a Comment