Pages

20 July 2013

Can't Find My Czechbook.

Hello all! I am combing through Facebook, looking at all the videos posted from ComicCon, getting super excited. The new Catching Fire trailer?? AMAZING!!!!!! And the How I Met Your Mother video makes me sad because it's the last season. I think that show has never let me down, and it has been 8 seasons. Does anyone else see any new trailers/videos they are excited for?

I bought OPI Can't Find My Czechbook when it first came out at Walmart. I remember looking everywhere for it, but no one had started carrying it yet, then me and my friend walked into Walmart for something and their salon had it on display! Now you can get it anywhere OPI is sold, of course. There were few in the line that I wanted to buy (actually, really only two) and this was one of them. I don't have anything like it, and it seems so common a color, but it isn't. I thought it was similar to Essie's Where's My Chauffeur? but it isn't. 


I love a good cream polish (which is probably why most of my collection is Essie!), and this is a beautiful blue. It goes on so smooth, and really only needed two coats. I used NYC Grand Central Station as a top coat, and I had just put on Orly Argan Cuticle Oil when I took this picture.


Does anyone have this color? What do you think?

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment