Pages

09 August 2013

where's my chauffeur?

Hello all! I am so happy Fall weather is coming. This week has been, surprisingly, in the low 90s with a cool breeze every now and then. I am also going out of town Monday to Santa Barbara with my mom, and we were told to "bring a jacket"..those words were the greatest thing we've heard in a long time!

I have been wanting to use my Sally Hansen Mermaid's Tale, but I just couldn't see myself using it on all my fingers and then trying to take it off when I wanted to change my nails again..glitter, ugh. So I used one of my favorite blue polishes, Essie Where's My Chauffeur?. It's similar to another polish I have from OPI, but  I like Essie's blue better. 


I added the polka dots on my glitter nails to tie the colors in together. I love Mermaid's Tale a lot. I don't have a lot of chunky polishes that, with enough coats, can cover the whole nail (if that makes sense). It is very chunky with gorgeous blue and green glitter, in a dark blue jelly. I hear it is a dupe for a Deborah Lippmann polish (which I don't have. There actually isn't anywhere in town that sells DL polishes, but I heard Sephora is going to start selling them? Ulta does, but not all stores from what I hear, which, of course, includes mine). 


What do you think? Do you own any of these polishes? Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment