Pages

03 September 2013

jules on did you 'ear about van gogh.

Hello all! I can't believe it's September already. I love Fall and all that comes with it..Holidays, cooler weather, family, my birthday, etc. I also start to wear darker nail polishes that I try and stay away from in the Summer (which I have a lot of)!

This is my second time wearing this polish. I bought it last year when Zoya was having a sale on their site. I think this one and the other one I bought were my first Zoya polishes. There is only one place in town that I know of that even sells this brand, Ulta, and they've only been in town a little over a year. 


The polishes I am wearing are Zoya Jules, which is described as a taupe polish with gold, silver, and champagne shimmer, and OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh, a nude polish from their Holland collection. It is one of my go-to nude polishes.


The zig-zags were made using zig-zag scissors from my mom's sewing cabinet and scotch tape. I've seen some people do this with a striping brush, but I don't have any of those (yet) so this seemed to be the easy solution. The only hard part was lining up the scissors for an even cut, and then lining up the tape strips. Once all that is done, it was all pretty simple!


What is your go-to nude polish? There are many out there I love, but some just don't go with my skin tone! I hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment